Friday, September 5, 2008

Fantastic Job By a Great Group of Ladies!

Thank you so much for a great job, well done!

These are the fantastic looking and wonderfully tasty things baked by my Operation Baking GALS team! Nick and his buddies in Mosul should be receiving some of this stuff from Team Maybe for Real as I type. I'll bet they are feeling the love!

Sarah Hurley made Pumpkin Molasses Snaps!








and White Chocolate, Oatmeal Cookies.









Barbara Cohen made Rice Krispy Treats, Sugar Cookies,









and M & M Chocolate Chip Cookies.









MMm....Now, if anyone is tempted to buy a Ziploc Vacuum Sealer, Barbara loves hers! Here is what it does!










Erin Garrard made Oatmeal Carmelitas.









Tami of Whisked Away made "The Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies".






Check out her brand NEW blog too! It's a beauty!

Ashley of Cakes By Ashley made Snickerdoodles.









Lisa at Lunch Bucket Bento made some amazing Rice Krispie Treats in both plain and peanut
butter.

Maria made Oatmeal, White Chocolate Cookies,









and, Homemade Oreos!













Lauren of I'll Eat You made Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chipsters.

Janet of All I Want Is Chocolate made Chocolate Chip Cookies. Now THERE'S a name for a blog!

Thanks again for everything, everyone! I wish I could have a bite of each cookie. They all look great!

3 comments:

  1. All of them do look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic effort! I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! There are over 200 of us now! I've connected with some amazing, not to mention kind-hearted and funny people!

    ReplyDelete